Expert Financial Planning for Small Business Owners and Corporate Executives
How Progress Wealth Management Helps Small Business Owners and Corporate Executives
Financial Planning for Small Business Owners
If you’re a small business owner, doing your personal and corporate books can be doubly taxing. The time it takes you to figure them out on your own can pull you away from your business and a mistake could cost you more than you expect.
With Progress Wealth Management’s help, you can simplify the process and make it more accurate by integrating your business and personal planning— in an attempt to find synergies that may help to provide tax and retirement planning opportunities.
We’ll work together with your CPA, Bookkeepers, and your staff to ensure your personal and business finances are in harmony. We can help you improve every aspect of your financial life and still provide your employees the support they need along the way so you know that you’re helping them as well.
Some unique things we do include:
- We can set up a 401k plan or a pension plan for your company
- We can provide your employees with access to financial advice and education as a benefit and professionals to help them understand how best to afford their future and their today.
- Educational events in person or remotely as often as you’d like to help get your employees engaged and interested.
Integrating Your Personal Financial Life and Business Finances to Help You and Your Business Reach Their Goals, Faster and Easier
Building Better Financial Strategies for Small Business Owners
We build financial strategies intended to help business owners by:
- Appropriately Setting Up Retirement Benefits
- Creating tax opportunities
- Moderating risks
- Planning for business transition
No guarantee or warranty can be made that any strategy offered, developed, or referenced herein will increase personal wealth or offer positive results. All Investment and Financial Planning strategies are subject to profit and loss.
Small Business Financial Planning Process in 8 Easy Steps
We work with our small business owners hand in hand to develop a comprehensive plan for both their personal and business finances.
*The services detailed here are not comprehensive. There is no guarantee that a client will receive all the services detailed here. The services offered are subject to change and will depend on the needs of the individual clients. Progress Wealth Management (“PWM”) does not have a defined Small Business Planning offering. Services detailed or referenced here are available to all PWM clients.
The Top 10 Most Common Financial Mistakes Small Business Owners Make
- Paying themselves more than they need
- Using their Business Account for personal expenses
- Not taking advantage of low-interest rates and depreciation, when available
- Not having the correct corporate structure
- Not having a succession and tax plan
- Using liquid funds to make illiquid purchases
- Not having the appropriate retirement plan or any retirement plan.
- Not having a good bookkeeper
- Trying to google their way through complicated financial problems
- Not having an appropriate insurance plan
The list detailed here should not be considered a complete detailing of the subject discussed. The list should be considered informational and subjective in nature. It is not intended to be construed as professional investment or financial planning advice.