Navigating New Financial Planning Hurdles & Opportunities for Early and Mid-Career Tech Professionals.
Early Career Tech Professionals
So, you just graduated, have a killer job for a fantastic company and you’re starting to seriously consider how to afford the lifestyle and future you really hope for. While you know you’re probably unable to afford to buy a house, afford a family and be on track for retirement by tomorrow, it’s likely more on your mind now than ever. You might be wondering “How can I optimize my Employer Equity?”, “Is there any way I can earn more?”, “How do I handle my debt and my budget?” and possibly even “how much should I be saving for my retirement”?
Does this sound like you?
We can help! We’ve helped literally thousands of tech professionals get a better handle on their employer equity, tax circumstances, investing goals, budgets and debt. By hiring us on, we’ll help you take that next step in life that much faster.
Mid-Career Tech Professionals
So, you’ve reached a high-level role in tech, are earning fantastic money, and feel relatively comfortable financially but, aren’t really positive about how you’re going to afford the future you hope for and if you’re doing everything right.
You may be wondering “Am I managing my taxes perfectly?”, “My employer equity still is confusing and I’m not positive I’m leveraging it, optimally.”, “How can I plan for my children’s future?”, “Am I saving enough to retire young, like I’d prefer?”, “Budgeting and debt management are still confusing. How can I manage my cash flow better?”…
If these sound vaguely familiar, we can help.
Progress Wealth Management is the country’s only financial planning firm focused on helping tech professionals improve their financial lives.
With the support of technology, we’ll help you better organize your budgets, your debt management strategy, your financial plan, and your investment strategy
Scroll down to schedule an appointment.
If so, we can help you:
- Maximize your investments. We can organize all those investment buckets, including 401ks, 403bs, 457bs, Backdoor Roths, and other taxable accounts.
- Negotiate on your compensation (better) Compensation and analysis are a vital part of your financial plan at this stage in your career because without it, it becomes more and more likely you’re missing out on needed compensation. We’ll help you to make sure you’re getting your fair share at each job you apply at using behind the scenes data.
- Plan your taxes (better!) Tax planning takes on a much larger role during this period of your career as the focus shifts not only to income tax planning but towards portfolio builds for tax efficiency.
- Help You Leverage Employer Equity– ISO’s, NSO’s, RSU’s, what? This all gets incredibly confusing for so many and understanding when to use this wonderful benefit and when not to is ripe with the potential for error. We’ll help you to understand how to think about your benefit and what to do with it, next.
- Protect your assets. Here are some serious assets that start to grow right about now and we’ll help you safeguard them.
- Plan for the future. From funding the kiddo’s private school and summer camps, to planning for college and organizing estate documents and 529 plans, we got you!
HELPING TECH PROFESSIONALS AND ENGINEERS LIVE MORE, AND WORRY LESS
Applying our proprietary planning methodology specifically created for tech employees ensures we address all stages of a tech professional’s career, from mid-career challenges through retirement and leaving a legacy for others. As your life unfolds, our 7 Pillars of Financial Success address each stage to help you secure the resources you need to enjoy a comfortable retirement. With our experience in this niche market, we help technology professionals put the pieces of your financial life together, so you can spend your time focusing on what matters.
We also offer additional information on related topics in our financial planning guides and through our blog articles. With a dedicated team of professionals, we are always available to answer your questions. Please let us know how we can be of service to you.