Navigating the Unique Financial Planning Shifts, Considerations, and Opportunities for Established-Career Tech Employee
Your net worth has surpassed the 7-figure club (Congratulations —that’s huge!) —maybe you’re even approaching the 8-figure club. While you may not be retiring tomorrow, the idea of financial independence and/or retirement is likely more top of mind than ever. You might be wondering, “Am I on track?” or “Do I have enough?” You might even be wondering what retirement could really look like.
This is where we start to review and optimize what the final years of accumulation will look like, but more importantly what the decumulation phase will look like. During this career stage, you’re not a spring chicken anymore, but your net worth is much higher so asset protection and estate planning start to jump up the chart.
Does this sound like you?
Have you been employed in tech for the past 10+ years?
If so, we can help. Here’s what we can do:
- Optimize. From investments to tax planning, we’ll help guide you towards the finish line
- Protect your assets. We’ll show you how to protect the assets you’ve worked hard to build over the past several decades.
- Help You Leverage Employer Equity– ISO’s, NSO’s, RSU’s, what? This all gets incredibly confusing for so many and understanding when to use this wonderful benefit and when not to is ripe with the potential for error. We’ll help you to understand how to think about your benefit and what to do with it, next.
- Safeguard estate planning. Whether it’s a federal tax issue, a state tax issue, or just making sure your wishes are followed, we’ll make sure all your estate planning is properly organized and doesn’t fall by the wayside.
- Plan for the golden years. You’ve been working your ass off, now let’s look at that next chapter and what your hard work has accomplished for you and your family.
HELPING TECH PROFESSIONALS AND ENGINEERS LIVE MORE, AND WORRY LESS
Applying our proprietary planning methodology specifically created for tech employees ensures we address all stages of a tech professional’s career, from mid-career challenges through retirement and leaving a legacy for others. As your life unfolds, our 7 Pillars of Financial Success address each stage to help you secure the resources you need to enjoy a comfortable retirement. With our experience in this niche market, we help technology professionals put the pieces of your financial life together, so you can spend your time focusing on what matters.
We also offer additional information on related topics in our financial planning guides and through our blog articles. With a dedicated team of professionals, we are always available to answer your questions. Please let us know how we can be of service to you.