Navigating the Unique Financial Planning Challenges & Opportunities for Early-Career Engineers
So, your income just multiplied (congrats!), but you still have those student loans…and maybe you’re thinking about buying a home, starting a family, and building your net worth —h, oh yeah, and becoming a world class-engineer on top of that! Early-career engineers were our first true love and why we decided to focus on Gen X & Gen Y engineers. Everything happens so fast, yet these decisions and moments matter forever.
Does this sound like you?
Are you prepared to start figuring out how to best afford your future?
We can help you with:
- Getting organized. There’s a lot of “new” info to consider — from starting your investments to understanding your new employer’s benefit. – Let us help
- Help You Leverage Employer Equity– ISOs, NSOs, RSUs, what? This all gets incredibly confusing for so many and understanding when to use this excellent benefit and when not is ripe with the potential for error. We’ll help you to know how to think about your benefit and what to do with it, next.
- Student loans. We can help answer questions like, “Are we going to PSLF, or do we need to get aggressive here?” “Do I invest or pay off my student loans?”
- Life outside of work. From Buying a home and finding a mortgage to starting a family —you name it, we plan for it.
- Asset protection and risk management. Things just got serious, let’s safeguard that.