‘1099 Tech Professionals‘
How Working with a Financial Planner Can Benefit 1099 Professionals in Tech?‘
Discover how to be your own boss using 1099 Professional…
1099 PROFESSIONAL ESSENTIAL BLUEPRINT
Dear Tech Professional,
As a 1099 professional, you enjoy the freedom and flexibility of being your own boss. However, managing your finances effectively and planning for the future can be complex and time-consuming. This is where working with a financial planner who understands the unique challenges you face can provide significant benefits tailored to your specific needs:
- 1. Holistic Financial Guidance: A financial planner specializes in comprehensive financial planning. They can assess your current financial situation, including income, assets, and liabilities, and help you create a holistic plan that aligns with your goals. They consider all aspects of your financial life, including investments, retirement planning, tax optimization, and risk management, ensuring a well-rounded approach to your financial well-being.
- 2. Wealth Management Strategies: A financial planner can help you develop customized wealth management strategies. They have expertise in investment management and can create a diversified portfolio that balances risk and return according to your risk tolerance and financial objectives. By leveraging their knowledge and experience, you can make informed investment decisions that align with your long-term goals.
- 3. Retirement Planning: Planning for retirement is crucial, especially as a 1099 professional. A financial planner can assess your retirement needs, estimate potential income gaps, and develop a tailored retirement plan. They consider factors such as your desired lifestyle, healthcare costs, and longevity, helping you create a strategy to ensure a comfortable and financially secure retirement, even without traditional employer-sponsored retirement plans.
- 4. Tax Optimization: As a tech professional with multiple income streams and complex tax situations, working with a financial planner can be highly beneficial. They can collaborate with you and your tax advisor to develop tax-efficient strategies that help minimize your tax liabilities. By staying updated on tax laws and regulations, a financial planner can ensure you take advantage of any available deductions or credits, ultimately maximizing your after-tax wealth.
- 5. Risk Management: As a self-employed professional, managing financial risks is crucial for long-term stability. A financial planner can assess your insurance needs, including liability insurance, disability insurance, and other forms of protection. They help you understand the risks you face and recommend appropriate insurance coverage to safeguard your assets, protect your income, and provide financial security for you and your loved ones.
- 6. Estate Planning: Estate planning is essential for 1099 professionals to ensure your assets are distributed according to your wishes. A financial planner can work with you to create an estate plan that minimizes estate taxes, establishes guardianship for minor children, and includes charitable giving strategies. By having a well-thought-out estate plan in place, you can have peace of mind knowing that your loved ones will be taken care of and your legacy will be preserved.
- 7. Peace of Mind: One of the most significant benefits of working with a financial planner is the peace of mind it brings. By having a professional who understands the unique financial challenges faced by 1099 professionals in the tech industry, you can confidently make financial decisions, knowing they are based on expertise and thorough analysis. A financial planner can provide ongoing support and guidance, adapting your plan as your circumstances change and helping you navigate any financial challenges that may arise.
At Progress Wealth Management, we specialize in assisting 1099 professionals in the tech industry. Our distinct approach includes comprehensive financial planning tailored to address your specific needs. We understand the challenges you face, such as irregular income and tax implications. Our services encompass wealth management, retirement planning, budgeting, cash flow management, tax optimization, and risk management. With our expertise, we develop customized strategies to help you navigate the complexities of your financial journey, ensuring long-term financial security and peace of mind.
Download the 15-page ‘PITS Strategy’ guide for growing your wealth
Blaine is very knowledgeable and personable. He is very client focused and results driven. You feel confident your finances are in good hands working with Blaine.
A fantastic and very professional organization. Blaine took the time to answer all my questions and has made planning for retirement extremely easy and something I actually look forward to now.
If you want a partner that listens to you, cares about your goals, cares about the people most important to you in your life. And will be there with you, for you, as you progress through the different stages of your financial journey. Then you’re in the right…. No – the best place.
Progress Wealth Management helped develop a plan so my wife and I could retire when we wanted to, early. Blaine was thorough in the questions he asked and made sure our questions were answered. I am happy to say we will go to Progress Wealth for any financial questions we have.
My name is Blaine Thiederman and I’m the founder of Progress Wealth Management. A boutique financial advising service located in Colorado. I created my practice to help Tech Professionals create wealth and enjoy life- not just when they retire.
As time went by, I felt my passion and results for Tech industry professionals continued to grow. So I put together proven strategies and frameworks that have worked overtime to help Tech Professionals achieve high 7-figure networth while enjoying life and not having to wait for retirement or sacrifice important things in life. It is called the “PITS Strategy” that addresses all the issues and helps you achieve wealth.
P.S. In cas you’re on of those people (like me) who just skips to the end of the letter, here’s something extra: